Subject: Rules PDF. rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Glen Rudis
United States
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
mb
Is there a PDF of the rules anywhere? I try and get all of my games rule books as a PDF so I can upload them onto my ibooks. I like being able to have all my rule books on my ipad, makes it nice and easy for rules look ups while playing. I can't seem to find a PDF for this game anywhere, and it is one of the few games I can't find one for
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
BC Wendel
United States
Alexandria
Virginia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Without a rules pdf to peruse, I'm not going to be buying it. Since I couldn't find one, I gave up on this game altogether - I just read a review of it which led me back here. Still no rules, though.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rich Moore
United States
Oxford
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
Gotcha!
mbmbmbmbmb
Although FFP doesn't post PDFs of expansion rule books, I am still surprised the PDFs rules for the base game of Dark Gothic are not posted on their website or here. It can only help, I think, to post rules PDFs.

After reading reviews, though, are their specific concerns you have about the rules? I'm sure the people who have played this can help clarify things (including myself).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
BC Wendel
United States
Alexandria
Virginia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I was just wondering, what if anything new this brought to the table. I used to really like deck building games, but now they all kind of feel the same with too much randomness and not enough strategy.

And I don't know if I think this game looks cheesy in a bad way or a good way. Too many unanswered questions for me to risk my money on it, I guess. I could always change my mind someday, though.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
DGenerateKane
United States
Eugene
Oregon
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Nobody found any rules I take it? I'm getting the base game and the expansion this week, and would really like PDF's of both rule books.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
GAMBITO
Spain
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
still nobody found the rules in PDF?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
DGenerateKane
United States
Eugene
Oregon
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Sadly I have not. I might contact FFP directly and see if they would supply them.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.