GeekGold Bonus for All Supporters at year's end: 1000!

8,632 Supporters

$15 min for supporter badge & GeekGold bonus
19 Days Left

Support:

Recommend
 Thumb up
 Hide
4 Posts

Forged in Steel» Forums » Rules

Subject: Q RE: Wobblies rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
The Dave
United States
Ogden
UT
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Do you increase the mining track once only, regardless of number of mines?

One interpretation of the card would be "Check how many mines you have. For every 2 mines you control, increase the mining track and place a house"

Another would be: "Increase the mining track once. Then for every two mines you control place a house"
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Wade Broadhead
United States
Pueblo
Colorado
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Don can chime in here but the intent was to raise mining track once, 1 house per 2 mines. You can intercept the other way if your friends don't have BGG accounts
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
The Dave
United States
Ogden
UT
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
That was my thought, but also, it seems that it can be very difficult to raise the mining track in some games, so I thought maybe that card is meant to really help a mining strategy.

Thanks for the reply!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Don Lloyd
United States
Colorado Springs
CO
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
whattheproblemis wrote:
Do you increase the mining track once only, regardless of number of mines?

One interpretation of the card would be "Check how many mines you have. For every 2 mines you control, increase the mining track and place a house"

Another would be: "Increase the mining track once. Then for every two mines you control place a house"

Oh, I did not catch that. That card was only meant to increase the Mining Track once, but it could be interpreted the other way. I believe there is only 1 or 2 cards in the game that will bump a Prosperity Track up more than once.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.