Popular Tags: [View All]
Jochen Eisenhuth
Germany
flag msg tools
badge
mb
Hey Geeks,

here is short teaser video for my game Super Fantasy Brawl:

I used Tabletopia for the in game footage.

It would be awesome, if you could give me some feedback on the video. Is it too fast/short? Does it arouse interest in the game? Does it provide enough information about the mechanics/ease the mechanics enough?

Thanks for your time,

Chordcommander

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Metäl Warrior
Netherlands
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Overall looks nice, like the music, and gives (probably) a good idea of what the game is about and how it plays. Editing gets really choppy at 45-50 secs, and the pan out of the board at the very end going in different directions is slightly disorienting.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Confusion Under Fire
United Kingdom
Warrington
Cheshire
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
I like the comic style of the video and the cartoonish effect which makes me feel the rules run in a similar fashion. A light hearted fun beer and pretzels wargame. I especially liked the teasing shots of the board and the pieces which left me wanting to find out more about the game.
However I do not like the use of foul language no matter how mild it is. I also did not like the slang word 'Tons of...' it felt unprofessional in an advertising campaign.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.