Subject: Degenerate Gloomhaven Fanatic rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Eric Pearson
United States
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
I have a confession. I have a problem. I search bgg everyday looking for some new comment about Gloomhaven. I'm addicted, I can't control it. When I don't find something I watch Rahdo's run through for the 67th time. Are you degenerate?

And Issac, if you read this I'm not talking about matter or quantum states... Just addiction. Thank you for giving up physics!

Eric
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Antonio Caciolli
Italy
Padua
flag msg tools
mb
ericp23 wrote:
I have a confession. I have a problem. I search bgg everyday looking for some new comment about Gloomhaven. I'm addicted, I can't control it. When I don't find something I watch Rahdo's run through for the 67th time. Are you degenerate?

And Issac, if you read this I'm not talking about matter or quantum states... Just addiction. Thank you for giving up physics!

Eric

me too ... if I start telling about Gloomhaven on the bus, I will search for a psychological consult :-)

btw I appreciated so much the quantum states joke :-)

for Isaac ... maybe a spoiler of the first page in scenario book ... just the common rule part to read something different :-P
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sebastian Grawan
Germany
Lehrte
Niedersachsen
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
My girlfriend already banned me from telling her about Gloomhaven all the time until it's delivered to our doorstep. All the great things about this game i'd love to tell her but can't anymore... it's driving me nuts! ^.^
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve Z
Germany
Heidelberg
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
rashktah wrote:
My girlfriend already banned me from telling her about Gloomhaven all the time until it's delivered to our doorstep. All the great things about this game i'd love to tell her but can't anymore... it's driving me nuts! ^.^

I AM WITH YOU ALL ..... the MAIN problem is for me:

-No Arkham Horror LCG realse till than
-no 7th Continten Release till than^^
-No Aeons End Release till than

ALL THE ***** awesome games will be releases about the same time..... CRAZY!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jonas Vanschooren
Belgium
Beringen
Limburg
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
You can check out Selecting starting characters to pass some time.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Austin Andersen
United States
Berrien Springs
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
ericp23 wrote:

Eric

You need to take a step back and away. You run the risk of building up the hype so much that the game will disappoint when you finally have a chance to play it.

Do your best to forget about it.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daily Grind
United States
Raleigh
North Carolina
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
bbblasterfire wrote:
You need to take a step back and away. You run the risk of building up the hype so much that the game will disappoint when you finally have a chance to play it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Isaac Childres
United States
Indiana
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
This thread is great.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
ArtSchool
Spain
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Can't wait either...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt Mason
United States
Tulsa
Oklahoma
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
My name is CiviliTalismaniac, and I am a Gloomhaven-obsessive.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Antonio Caciolli
Italy
Padua
flag msg tools
mb
Spukky wrote:
You can check out Selecting starting characters to pass some time.

ok you make my hype going to an higher level ... I had skipped that link to not looking into the game before having in my hands ... now i open it and WOW is the only thing I can say :-D

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Haz Dhim
Belgium
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Some lore perhaps, just to set the mood?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul Johnson
msg tools
ericp23 wrote:
Why study the laws of one world when one can create the laws for another?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Luke Jacobs
United States
Boston
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Khift wrote:
ericp23 wrote:
Why study the laws of one world when one can create the laws for another?

* mic drop *

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Canyon Lynn
United States
Utah
flag msg tools
cafin8d wrote:
bbblasterfire wrote:

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
daman whodaman
msg tools
mb
So funny but i do that almost for every KS i bought

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.