Subject: New planes and solo rules rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Enrico
Italy
Milano
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
(Probably) with the last new planes released, new manouver deck have been introduced.
Is there the possibility that the existing solo rules will be updated with these last decks?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christiaan Meijer
Netherlands
Holland
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Any news on this?

I am thinking about selling all my X-wing and playmat and getting into this, but does this have any solo rules that are any good?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrea Angiolino
Italy
Rome
European Union
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I think that Wings of Glory is far, far more scalable than X-Wing. It has been played from 1 to 100 people at the same table with no significant downtime when the number increased (the 100 people game, actually a WW1 one, lasted one hour).

The new Wings of Glory: WW2 Battle of Britain Starter Set has official rules for self-moving bombers and authomatic fire from AA guns, and a scenario booklet with solo scenarios for bombing and for bombers hunting.

At www.wingsofwar.org you can find several solo scenanrios and systems developed by fans of the game to authomatically move fighters - it is a very creative, 4.000 members community devoted only to Wings of Glory.

For the WW1 version of the game, there is even an app, the WoG Solo System:

http://www.wingsofwar.org/forums/showthread.php?23023-WoG-So...

Thanks so much for your interest in my game!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christiaan Meijer
Netherlands
Holland
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
angiolillo wrote:
I think that Wings of Glory is far, far more scalable than X-Wing. It has been played from 1 to 100 people at the same table with no significant downtime when the number increased (the 100 people game, actually a WW1 one, lasted one hour).

The new Wings of Glory: WW2 Battle of Britain Starter Set has official rules for self-moving bombers and authomatic fire from AA guns, and a scenario booklet with solo scenarios for bombing and for bombers hunting.

At www.wingsofwar.org you can find several solo scenanrios and systems developed by fans of the game to authomatically move fighters - it is a very creative, 4.000 members community devoted only to Wings of Glory.

For the WW1 version of the game, there is even an app, the WoG Solo System:

http://www.wingsofwar.org/forums/showthread.php?23023-WoG-So...

Thanks so much for your interest in my game!

Thank you for taking the time to reply!

Do you think there will be a solo app for the WWII version as well?

I hope to find the titels at Spiel, Essen in 2 weeks.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrea Angiolino
Italy
Rome
European Union
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Look at Heidelberger, they have the game in German. Or at least they had, up to a few time ago. Fan Pro should also have it.

For apps, please ask at www.wingsofwar.org
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.