Alien vs Predator: The Hunt Begins» Forums » Rules

Subject: Is the 1.2 rulebook in PDF online? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Radomir B.
Slovakia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi, I'd like to ask if anybody knows if v1.2 rulebook is to be found anywhere online in PDF?

Prodos now offers only 2.0 rulebook for download and my physical copy is 1.2. I'd like to make a side-by-side comparison of all rule changes and make a changelog of sorts for my quick reference without the need to print a complete, fat 2.0 rulebook. But it would help me if I could open both versions on my monitor, instead of comparing a 2.0 PDF on monitor with a physical 1.2 on my desk. Just a matter of convenience...

Or maybe if somebody has a 1.2 rulebook downloaded, could I ask you to send it on my e-mail? Or maybe you could consider uploading it to the BGG files section?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jake Rose
United States
Linden
North Carolina
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I don't think 1.2 was ever released digitally. That was one of the 'fuck you KS Backer' things from Prodos. They sent out a bunch of the KS with the older book and never made the newer book available to the KS backers with the old one, meanwhile retail customers got the newer book.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Radomir B.
Slovakia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Oh well, what we can do... Thanks for clarification. :-)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Shirley T
United States
Virginia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
jakecarol wrote:
That was one of the 'fuck you KS Backer' things from Prodos.

Yep. But, really this one is nitpicky . The 1.2 wasnt any better than 1.1.

OP: this may help a bit: https://www.boardgamegeek.com/thread/1615445/version-20-rule...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.