BoardGameGeek» Forums » Game Groups » Canada » Ontario

Subject: CastleCon Virtual Flea Market rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: CastleCon_Virtual_Flea_Market [+] [View All]
Jeff
Canada
Ontario
flag msg tools
There's no simple explanation for anything important any of us do, and yeah the human tragedy consists of the necessity of living with the consequences, under pressure, under pressure. -Courage (For Hugh Maclennan): The Tragically Hip
badge
We're forced to bed, but we're free to dream. -Gift Shop: The Tragically Hip
mbmbmbmbmb
So, the CastleCon Virtual Fla Market is up and running, but there's not a lot of action. Is this normal? Maybe few people know it exists?

If you are going to CastleCon this year you can participate in it.

Check it out: CLOSED - CastleCon VI - (Oshawa, ON, Canada) Virtual Flea Market
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark etwell
Canada
Aurora
ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Funny..I was looking and wondering yesterday but saw nothing..website should have a link at least.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
M. B.
Canada
flag msg tools
Look down.
badge
Ooooo! Ahhhhh!
mbmbmbmbmb
Hmmm. I have seen it much busier in past years. I don't usually use the Virtual Flea market but do go to CastleCon regularly. Maybe there are a lot of the regulars who are burned out on buying/selling games this year. Who knows? Seems odd.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Greig
Canada
Peterborough
Ontario
flag msg tools
Always believe
badge
I went out there in search of experience, to taste and to touch and to feel as much, as a man can before he repents...
mbmbmbmbmb
A few more people involved now.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.