Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Ron
Austria
Vienna
flag msg tools
All you need is love :)
badge
Devoted Follower of the Most Holy Church of the Evil Bob. Possessed and down the road to become chaotic, evil & naughty. All hail the Evil Bob and his Stargate.
mbmbmbmbmb
I just acquired Hero Expansions #4 and #5.

Both expansions sport a completely different design of the character sheets. Why??? Dammit, why??? In the BGG database, there is no entry of a "2nd ed" with different artwork.

I find that extremely disappointing and marked both expansions for "trade" without opening them. I hat such a mingle-mangle! angry
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
M.C.Crispy
United Kingdom
Basingstoke
Hampshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The whole DotR product line is poorly curated from a design point of view. There are inconsistencies all over the place - you should see what they did with the Defenders of the Realm: The Dragon Expansion 2e Kickstarter, is all over the place both within the expansion and between it and the 1e game. If ever a game needed a 3e "reboot" this game is it. Trouble is, I doubt that they'd sell any.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.