Subject: Club level Multi Platform Gaming rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
J Pizzle
United Kingdom
Annan
Scotland
flag msg tools
Has anyone tried to run RPGs, board games, wargames, and card games together as part of a campaign for an entire gaming club?

Basically I am trying to think of a way to run a narrative campaign for everyone at my club of about 30 people.

We like to keep things varied and encourage people to try different gaming than they might be used to. So, for example, those that like MTG might be encouraged to play Warmahordes, or those that are playing Warmahordes encouraged to play Lords of Waterdeep.

I wanted to create a system for gaming that could include everyone even if they were playing different things. E.g. a hexagonal campaign board to localise the war, split the club into 5 teams, use Wargaming and card gaming to play the campaign board, with Rpgs and board gaming digging into each specific area, and possibly including a space dimension as well.

Hoping for any suggestions or experiences of trying to do something similar?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Benj Davis
Australia
Summer Hill
NSW
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I've mostly heard of this kind of thing with things like a Mordheim campaign.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.