The Game of Life» Forums » General

Subject: Newest Version. New Professions - which? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Reinhard S.
Germany
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
From the Package of the Newest Game of Life Version I can see, that they seem to have changed the assortment of available Professions.

"New Professions! The Kids did Vote their most liked Professions"

Does anybody know, which professions those may be and in hwat they are different from the previous Version (which had the same board)

Greetings from germany
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stephen Eckman
United States
Oviedo
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
My Google-fu led me to this:

http://investor.hasbro.com/releasedetail.cfm?releaseid=90823...

Quote:
Kids were asked about the "modern" and "traditional" jobs that they would like to have and their top picks will be featured as Career Cards in the newest version of THE GAME OF LIFE game, from Hasbro Gaming in stores now. The careers are: Singer, Secret Agent, Veterinarian, Teacher, Doctor, Professional Athlete, Scientist, Fashion Designer, Lawyer, Inventor, Chef, Race Car Driver, Dancer, Police Officer, Firefighter and the top pick, Video Game Designer.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Reinhard S.
Germany
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
steckman wrote:
My Google-fu led me to this:

http://investor.hasbro.com/releasedetail.cfm?releaseid=90823...

Quote:
Kids were asked about the "modern" and "traditional" jobs that they would like to have and their top picks will be featured as Career Cards in the newest version of THE GAME OF LIFE game, from Hasbro Gaming in stores now. The careers are: Singer, Secret Agent, Veterinarian, Teacher, Doctor, Professional Athlete, Scientist, Fashion Designer, Lawyer, Inventor, Chef, Race Car Driver, Dancer, Police Officer, Firefighter and the top pick, Video Game Designer.

Wow! Thanks!
That makes impressing 16 Professions!
With 4-5 beeing academic/demanding an University degree...

In one former Version there were just 9 Proffessions, with 3 being Academic (so there was even the possibilty for Academic Jobs beeing "sold out"..

Low payed or Boring looking Jobs do no longer appear (Hair Dresser, Car Seller, Mechanic, Accountant...)

Sounds like an improvement
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.