Popular Tags: [View All]
Tom Wright
United States
Austin
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
...a spider web.

I looked up, saw it too late, and that's when my face and head were wrapped in sticky string.

Ugh.

I just saw a bug fly by. I wonder if it landed on my head, would it stick there?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rudy
United States
No too far from Philly
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
BAD TOUCH!!!
badge
Ohh yeahh! That's the spot!
mbmbmbmbmb
Did you do the involuntary flip out dance immediately after walking into it while the neighbors were watching?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Billy McBoatface
United States
Lexington
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
KGS is the #1 web site for playing go over the internet. Visit now!
badge
Yes, I really am that awesome.
mbmbmbmbmb
Best is when this happens, and there's also a big fat thumb-sized spider in the middle of the web and it starts crawling over your face.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tom Wright
United States
Austin
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
tickmanfan wrote:
Did you do the involuntary flip out dance immediately after walking into it while the neighbors were watching?

My wife had just dropped me off at work, so my neighbors weren't watching.

Just my coworkers.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tom Wright
United States
Austin
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
wmshub wrote:
Best is when this happens, and there's also a big fat thumb-sized spider in the middle of the web and it starts crawling over your face.

Luckily, there weren't any spiders on that part of the web.

That I know of.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Johnny O aka Johnny Soul
United States
Louisville
Kentucky
flag msg tools
Harvester of eyes, that's me.
mbmbmbmbmb
Yeah, it's that time of the year. Near the back porch door of the office there is a huge web that is always empty and in a state of disrepair when I arrive in the mornings. But it's different every day. Sometimes there is a dead cicada trapped in it. The next day the prey is gone and the web is different.

I'm pretty sure something large comes out after we leave, rebuilds the web then crawls into some hiding spot at first light.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tom Wright
United States
Austin
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
scribidinus wrote:
Yeah, it's that time of the year. Near the back porch door of the office there is a huge web that is always empty and in a state of disrepair when I arrive in the mornings. But it's different every day. Sometimes there is a dead cicada trapped in it. The next day the prey is gone and the web is different.

I'm pretty sure something large comes out after we leave, rebuilds the web then crawls into some hiding spot at first light.

Yup. There are always spider webs between the cars in my apartment parking lot. We keep driving away and breaking them, and they keep coming back and making them.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Meega, nala kwishta!
United States
Kalamazoo
Michigan
flag msg tools
Meega, nala kwishta!
badge
AAGH! YOU'RE TOUCHING ME!
mbmbmbmbmb
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris
United States
Sandy Springs
Georgia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Early summer I fight the ant wars then in the fall the spider wars begin. They all want to be in my house for some reason.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike K
United States
Fairless Hills
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
StevenE Smooth Sailing...
United States
Torrance
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I had a small spider living in my Honda several years back... I kept finding webs across the dashboard. I almost caught him in the back seat once but he scurried into a crevice, he was really fast. He survived for a couple weeks... not sure what he was eating. Not sure if he figured out how to get out of the car or just died.

I don't mind spiders or webs... unless it is night and dark.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mary Anne
Canada
Princeton, BC
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb

I had a tingly itch in my hair at the base of my neck. Figured my pony tail was tied too tight, so I ignored it for a long, long while. Then I absently scratched at that itch. And pulled out a great big squishy spider.

I should maybe wash my hair more often. But I don't like rushing into these things you know.

gulp
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John James
United States
Waterbury
Connecticut
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.