Popular Tags: [View All]
Canada
Abby
BC West Coast
flag msg tools
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Did anyone else notice this episode rocked exceptionally?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dwayne Hendrickson
United States
Oklahoma City
Oklahoma
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Absolutely. I would have probably picked packing the crate instead of cleaning the plane, thinking the cleaning would have taken longer than a half hour.

I was amazed that folks can't read a GPS, which is just a glorified map.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike K
United States
Fairless Hills
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
My thoughts. (Spoilers ahead.)
Spoiler (click to reveal)
Personally, I'm sorry to see Team ChaChaCha go. Fact is, they blew it even without the penalty. They never could get past the bad karma of the previous episode.

I most certainly do NOT want to see the Beauty Queens win ... but I gotta say, I never saw them once go all 'drama-queen' during the challenges, pun intended. I got a soft spot for Charla & Myrna, but I'm pulling for Eric (who came thisclose to winning it all with Jeremy, only to blow it on the 'flag' roadblock while the hippies passed them) and Danielle at this point. That they've overcome two Yields AND countless bad luck with the airlines, they've earned it.

This remains the one show I would love to take part in at some point in my life (while I'm still young enough to be a factor).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin Youells
United States
Camp Hill
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
badge
I paid 100 geek gold, and all I got was this lousy overtext
mbmbmbmbmb
I'll go with you. And every time they put our names on the screen, it would say "game geeks".

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike K
United States
Fairless Hills
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Kevin Youells wrote:
I'll go with you. And every time they put our names on the screen, it would say "game geeks".

Too bad they got that whole 'prior relationship' thing. I do know a few people here ftf, though for now it's still little more than a fantasy. (And right now, I'm too busy with work. But next summer, if I don't do summer school ...)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.