Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Matt Watkins
United States
Forest Hill
Maryland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I humbly apologize for asking these questions as I am quite familiar with Talisman but some of the terms in Relic are different. So when going up against Corruptis you can choose which attribute to have him use against you? similar to being able to choose regular or psychic combat in Talisman right? Also Kairos...how the hell do we set him up to battle?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rauli Kettunen
Finland
Oulu
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes, you can pick any of the three attributes to fight with, similar to Creatures in Talisman that have both Str and Craft (and no text dictating which to use when). So you can challenge Corruptis in Strength, Cunning or Willpower, he'll be 14 base stat in each.

Kairos varies, he starts off with 2 Power cards (so between 2 and 12 base stat), gaining +1 Power card for each character token (for winning a battle against him), so after beating him three times, the fourth one you need to win is 2+3 Power cards (so could up as much as 30 base stat). His stuff is on his Confrontation sheet. I think Kairos has never actually won a round of combat in any of the games I've played with that scenario, at least once he has been beaten with the character needing to roll a single die during any of the four combats laugh !
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt Watkins
United States
Forest Hill
Maryland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Excellent it's as I thought! So he keeps his power cards every time or do we draw a new set of two cards plus extras for token every time someone challenges him? and thanks for the reply!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rauli Kettunen
Finland
Oulu
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
You draw new cards for each round of combat.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.