$30.00
Tom Ginn
Canada
Calgary
Alberta
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I've uploaded a number of photos to MyGeek Gallery. Is there a way to transfer or copy these to specific Board Game Galleries, or do I have to re-upload those photos to those galleries?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pasi Ojala
Finland
Tampere
flag msg tools
Get the Imperial Assault Campaign module for Vassal from http://www.vassalengine.org/wiki/Module:Star_Wars:_Imperial_Assault
badge
The next total solar eclipse holiday in 2017 in the USA.
mbmbmbmbmb
Admins can do the reverse, but game galleries must go through geekmod, so I doubt moving that way is in their toolbox.

So, upload to the correct game gallery, choose the correct category, and please add a useful caption to the image. If/when they pass moderation you can delete the ones in your own gallery. (Well, unless there are a lot of links to it already.)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
stanley huynh
France
Royan
flag msg tools
Is someone can explain to me what caption means ?

i don't understand BGG Policy about Images ?

they are super strict about everything they decide they don't like

i assume its because many people could upload a lot of useless same pics of the games

but when it 's a painting brand new game, they should accept them ?

whats wrong with you seriously, i am pissed 100% of my pics are DECLINED !!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pasi Ojala
Finland
Tampere
flag msg tools
Get the Imperial Assault Campaign module for Vassal from http://www.vassalengine.org/wiki/Module:Star_Wars:_Imperial_Assault
badge
The next total solar eclipse holiday in 2017 in the USA.
mbmbmbmbmb
Caption is the description text you enter for the picture.

You get the Image Guidelines each time you upload pictures to a game gallery. See also GeekMod Wiki.

Moderating pictures (and videos etc.) is a community process, anyone can help. Geekmods are voting on each picture.

If your pictures get declined, upload a few examples into your own gallery and point us there to comment on possible reasons.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Die drei ??? und der geheimnisvolle
Sweden
flag msg tools
Help, I'm being held prisoner in an overtext typing facility! I don't have much time, they could find out at any m
badge
I'm that weirdo whose number of badges sold prior to yesterday Bail Organa is keeping track of
mbmb
From what I see in your personal gallery, there are lots of similar shots from similar angles of similar storage solutions, and some duplicates. Is there a reason you keep the duplicates around?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.