Subject: Titan HD's Ignore feature rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Kris Giesing
United States
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
In the course of development for Titan HD 2.2.6, I discovered that the "ignore" list had become corrupted for some players (specifically, invalid player IDs had crept into the list). The issue has been corrected.

However, the analysis also suggested that many more people are using the "ignore" feature than I had realized; almost as many people had decided to "ignore" other players as "favorite" them.

I'm curious to know what's behind this. Up until recently, the "ignore" feature was very rarely used, and I had even suspected that the few uses of it that I had seen might have been mistakes.

So, to the players, what do you use the "ignore" feature for? Is there some increase in incivility during gameplay behind this? Is there something in Titan HD that should change to make the play environment more pleasant and satisfying for everyone?

Best,

- Kris
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.