Subject: Which Addons are Worthwhile? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Brad Andrews
United States
Fort Worth
Texas
flag msg tools
OCD with the Letters in the Right Order!
badge
Squirrel Chaser
mbmbmbmbmb
Are any of the addons must buys? Or should I just wait for retail for those? The prices are close to what MM has things for now, my current OLGS of choice most of the time.

Would the crossover kits have much value without the base content?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott M.
United States
Winter Springs
Florida
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Well Do you own Season 1? Do you plan on getting Season 1 if not?

Lets asume you own..

The thing that is most important is the Crossover kits. They allow Season 1 to be forward compatible with Season 2. Thats the bigest one for me as i have all of season 1.

If youy dont own the core set, then that whole addon bundle is worth it as you get the upgraded figures.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brad Andrews
United States
Fort Worth
Texas
flag msg tools
OCD with the Letters in the Right Order!
badge
Squirrel Chaser
mbmbmbmbmb
atraangelis wrote:
Well Do you own Season 1? Do you plan on getting Season 1 if not?

Lets asume you own..

The thing that is most important is the Crossover kits. They allow Season 1 to be forward compatible with Season 2. Thats the bigest one for me as i have all of season 1.

If youy dont own the core set, then that whole addon bundle is worth it as you get the upgraded figures.

I do not own anything in the series at this point. I am unlikely to buy the old stuff as even the new stuff may not get played and I am trimming some of my compulsive collecting habits a bit.

I would consider an entire package if it was inexpensive, but this would already be at 150 pounds (more in USD) if I went for all in the KS campaign.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
seb seb2
France
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Night Squad.
The heroes are really cool.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.