Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Sean Haugh
United States
Jackson
Missouri
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Is the larger map that was being sold at Gen Con available any other way? That was the one thing for Grimslingers I didn't buy and am kicking myself for it now.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stephen Gibson
Canada
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
Chiselphane wrote:
Is the larger map that was being sold at Gen Con available any other way? That was the one thing for Grimslingers I didn't buy and am kicking myself for it now.

It might be further down the line. GBG has told me though that playmats aren't lucrative at all though, so they might not. I'll ask, and if they have no intention of selling them I might give the file out for free and folks can order their own from whatever store they want.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sean Haugh
United States
Jackson
Missouri
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I understand and thank you for the reply.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff Keen
United States
Keenes
Il
flag msg tools
'Obvious' is the most dangerous word in mathematics. Eric Temple Bell
mbmbmbmbmb
Chiselphane wrote:

+1 on the larger map

When I picked up my pre-order at Gen Con, I saw the mat and almost bought it. However, it was early on Thursday and I didn't want to spend my budget before noon and passed. It's the one thing I regret from this Gen Con.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
noah caldwell
United States
galt
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
+1 map!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.