Subject: Gambling den rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Richard Ham
Malta
Marsalforn
Gozo, Malta
flag msg tools
CLICK THIS BEAGLE if you're looking for in-depth gameplay video run-throughs! :)
mbmbmbmbmb
Wow, for whatever reason, this card seems totally byzantine to me. Can someone walk me through an example of it in play, where you only match one of the 2 dice you place on it? Much appreciated!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paulo Renato
Portugal
Vila Nova Gaia
Porto
flag msg tools
I run through Rahdo's Runthroughs and make right what once went wrong (via annotations)
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
rahdo wrote:
Wow, for whatever reason, this card seems totally byzantine to me. Can someone walk me through an example of it in play, where you only match one of the 2 dice you place on it? Much appreciated!

see here at 1:03:09
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Richard Ham
Malta
Marsalforn
Gozo, Malta
flag msg tools
CLICK THIS BEAGLE if you're looking for in-depth gameplay video run-throughs! :)
mbmbmbmbmb
Hurrah for Tony and Fran (is it okay if I call you that)? You're my heroes!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ted Alspach
United States
Louisville
Tennessee
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
Preorder One Night Ultimate Werewolf now from www.beziergames.com
badge
One Night Ultimate Werewolf
mbmbmb
Although in the video Tony cheated a little - the 4 from his Fabric Replicator wasn't available yet...it doesn't get generated until the "Activate" phase, which is *after* the first three dice are rolled in the "Scavenge" phase.

You can only put resources from your Warehouse or Time-Lock Vault in the Gambling Den.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Richard Ham
Malta
Marsalforn
Gozo, Malta
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
toulouse wrote:
Although in the video Tony cheated a little - the 4 from his Fabric Replicator wasn't available yet...it doesn't get generated until the "Activate" phase, which is *after* the first three dice are rolled in the "Scavenge" phase.

You can only put resources from your Warehouse or Time-Lock Vault in the Gambling Den.

BOOOOO TONY! You are no longer my hero (Fran, you're still cool though, and same for Paulo and Ted!)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Johnpatrick Marr
United States
Buffalo
NY - New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
If I can piggyback on this question: what happens if multiple scavenge dice match a single gambling den die? I imagine you still only receive one additional stable resource. But what if you were foolhardy enough to put two (or three) identical dice into your gambling den? What is the outcome in that example if you roll one or two (or three) matching scavenge dice?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.