Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Pam Poovey
United States
detroit
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Just need some clarification between the flash bang and smoke grenade.

If I understand correctly, the main difference between the 2 cards is that the flash bang only lasts 1 turn while the smoke grenade lasts 2 turns. The flash bang immediately erases any seen (or last seen) token; the smoke grenade however does not erase any of these tokens.

I'm having a hard time as to why you would choose the flash bang over the smoke grenade.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Cave Johnson
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
If I recall correctly, the smoke grenade blocks line of sight in a small area, while the flash bang blinds anyone who can see it.

So if you lay down a smoke grenade, the hunters will assume you are going to move through the smoke, or on the side of the smoke they can't see.

If you lay down a flash bang, the hunters are blinded, and you can move freely without them knowing where.

My personal opinion is smoke grenades are better in close quarters, and flash bangs are better for roadways.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Zimbabwe
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
when a card says:"up to 4 spaces away from your agent's location" does it mean I can put grenade token in the same space the agent is standing or only somewhere near by up to 4?

in other words: can I put grenade token in 1-4 range of spaces from me or 0-4 range?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rob Tarr
United States
Floyds Knobs
Indiana
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Sure. Zero spaces away is fine.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.