But what do I spend it all on?
Played Cuba for the 1st time today and had a few rather silly questions:
I expect there's no such thing as a silly question, but let's see
1. How many resources can you store in a warehouse?- Max limit
2. You can only transfer products (octahedrons) from lot to warehouse by using foreman (correct?)?
Correct. Your foreman either activates any single building, or all buildings in your worker's row and column - the pre-printed warehouse is just a regular building.
3. Why would someone need 2 warehouses?
If they have a good row/column line-up that misses their initial warehouse, they might want to put a warehouse somewhere it can be used more often.
4. Only 2 bills get passed and hence the other 2 remain as the old one and still in effect?
That's right. I've played 2 memorable games where 1 bill was simply so successful for a player that they devoted all their energy to holding political power - just so that one bill remained for the rest of the game.
5. The 6 black markers are for the 6 spots on the board (2/ character)...right?- This can be used by one player once/ round- so in a 3P game max of 3 times...so the other 3 remain unused....
There's no limit on how often a single player can opt for the alternative power (black marker) - it's a serviceable second option, but not generally so powerful. The important point is that each alternative can only be used once - ie: if someone's already taken 1 resource from the marketplace then the next person to use that secondary power has to take a product. 1 player could at most use 3 such secondary powers in a round if they wanted.