Hide
3 Posts

Mansions of Madness» Forums » Variants

Subject: 2nd Edition Converions to 1st rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
David Cart
msg tools
Hi all, with all the excitement of the 2nd edition, I'd love to hear if anyone has converted (or plans to) the new investigators, spells, monsters, etc. to the 1st edition. It seems like some fun variants can occur, and I'm certainly not done playing my first edition. I plan on figuring the investigators at least. Also, there's a ton of new options now for fan made scenarios...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Patrick G.
United States
Glenshaw
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
Does your religion have lightsabers? Nope? Didn't think so.
badge
"A person is smart. People are dumb, panicky dangerous animals." Agent K. Oh my what he would think of people had he known about what the internet would become.....
mbmbmbmbmb
I fully support this notion.

In fact if someone did this I would happily pay for the time to print it and such. I love mansions.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Miguel Falaran
Argentina
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
That would be good i cant find my investigators cards of base, call of the wild and forbidden alchemy so a conversion would be awesome. Also if anyone has the cards of the investigators would be great

looking forward for this thread

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.