$5.00
TPoG
Denmark
flag msg tools
ISBN: 1-85723-146-5
badge
Hmm...
mbmbmbmbmb
From the rules it is unclear what to do with the Nordinn Empire conquest Token in case there are no adjacent colonies at all. Is it then not played at all or is it put on an adjacent unoccupied hex of one's own choice?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Thomas Michel
Germany
Stuttgart
Baden-Württemberg
flag msg tools
mbmb
Yet another question for Nordinn Empire:

Quote:
If you didn't have any of your Colonies adjacent to this system, you may choose anothers player's adjacent Colony instead and destroy it (return the Colony back to his supply). Put the Nordinn Empire Token onto that system.

This says "you may" and not you must. So it seems to be optional. But what happens to the token if you don't want to destroy another player's colony? Can you save the token or do you have to remove the token from play? Or can you put it on some unoccupied adjacent system? And what if there is no unoccupied adjacent system? Can you then save the token for later or is it removed from play?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Thomas Michel
Germany
Stuttgart
Baden-Württemberg
flag msg tools
mbmb
I also don't like the damage penalty, the damage/repair rules and the Nordinn Empire Conquest Token colony destruction.

I summarized my thoughts about some improvements concerning Homeworlds, Astroid Field, Nordinn Empire, damage, Hollana Federation and Tennar Union in a variant.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.