$20.00
James King
United States
North Central Louisiana / No Longer A Resident of the Shreveport/Bossier City Area / Currently I sponsor gaming groups in Monroe & Alexandria, LA.
Louisiana
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb

176 Shocking Things That Donald Trump Has Done During This Election
From "The Closer" column by Keith Olbermann for GQ magazine

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert Wesley
Nepal
Aberdeen
Washington
flag msg tools
designer
mb
#177: Had HE yet tried: "sticking a metal utensil" into the 'major appliance outlet'? No? How about 'suggesting' that then, now? whistle
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Donald Trump
msg tools
You know why this Olbermann clown is making up a list like this? Because of shocking thing number 177 I did during this campaign. Olbermann's mom.

And it really was shocking, because the static electricity built up as I drove her around on my bearskin rug. You have no idea. I tried going down on her but nearly put out my eye because her pubes were sticking straight out.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
flag msg tools
Bitter and Acerbic Harridan
What was 177? I'm sure it happened a few minutes ago.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Junior McSpiffy
United States
Riverton
Utah
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
bjlillo wrote:
I didn't realize Olbermann was still alive. Huh.

It's sad to think of, because he and Dan Patrick will forever be the quintessential anchors of SportsCenter. Nobody will even come close to touching those two. But now... he's like a virus. Shutting down the system and rebooting doesn't work. He just pops up somewhere else unexpected.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James King
United States
North Central Louisiana / No Longer A Resident of the Shreveport/Bossier City Area / Currently I sponsor gaming groups in Monroe & Alexandria, LA.
Louisiana
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb

Drew1365 wrote:
bjlillo wrote:

Still grasping at relevance. Poor guy. I almost feel sorry for him, except for the fact that he's an ass. So then I don't.

Only, in this case, Obermann happens to be the "ass" who got all 176 of his very relevant facts right about that jackass Donald Trump.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul W
United States
Eugene
Oregon
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Between the thread title and the poster, this thread failed to deliver on my wall-of-text expectations.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Corey Hopkins
United States
Converse
Indiana
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Drew1365 wrote:
bjlillo wrote:

Still grasping at relevance. Poor guy. I almost feel sorry for him, except for the fact that he's an ass. So then I don't.

Your posts are starting to sound like Trump tweets...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Corey Hopkins
United States
Converse
Indiana
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Whichever number is Trump suggesting Clinton's assassination...that one happened again. shake
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James King
United States
Louisiana
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb

chopkins828 wrote:
Whichever number is Trump suggesting Clinton's assassination...that one happened again. shake

That would be #178.

#177 was Trump alleging that Clinton had started Birtherism.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kaitlyn Smith
United States
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
GROGnads wrote:
#177: Had HE yet tried: "sticking a metal utensil" into the 'major appliance outlet'? No? How about 'suggesting' that then, now? whistle
No. It should have been suggested early in the Republican primary.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mac Mcleod
United States
houston
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
chopkins828 wrote:

It's odd that he knows it's bad. Saying that before cost him. And yet he can't stop himself from saying it again.

Only by reading teleprompters with no clue what they actually say can he avoid saying self destructive things. Any normal person could exercise self restraint for more than a few days between outbursts. Why does Trump lack self control in such a big way?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kaitlyn Smith
United States
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
maxo-texas wrote:
chopkins828 wrote:

It's odd that he knows it's bad. Saying that before cost him. And yet he can't stop himself from saying it again.

Only by reading teleprompters with no clue what they actually say can he avoid saying self destructive things. Any normal person could exercise self restraint for more than a few days between outbursts. Why does Trump lack self control in such a big way?
I thought Trump was one hell of a con artist to grab the nomination. But Hillary has no equal in that regard and Trump is showing that he can't keep the con going as long as she can.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James King
United States
Louisiana
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb

Kaitlyn_Res wrote:
maxo-texas wrote:
chopkins828 wrote:

I thought Trump was one hell of a con artist to grab the nomination. But Hillary has no equal in that regard and Trump is showing that he can't keep the con going as long as she can.

Sorry, o' Disingenuous One, you're going to have to do a lot better than that feeble effort at projective propaganda.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kaitlyn Smith
United States
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
ShreveportLAGamer wrote:

Kaitlyn_Res wrote:
maxo-texas wrote:
chopkins828 wrote:

Sorry, o' Disingenuous One, you're going to have to do a lot better than that feeble effort at projective propaganda.

What awesome timing. I was just accused in another thread of being....a SHREVE!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Todd McMurray

Chickopee
Massachusetts
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Drew1365 wrote:
bjlillo wrote:

Says an extremely relevant human.

The world needs ditch-diggers too, Danny.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Todd McMurray

Chickopee
Massachusetts
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
NofuckinWayUUUUUUUUGGGGGGGEEE!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Trey Chambers
United States
Houston
Texas
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb

The crazy thing is that 2 or 3 of any of these would have sunk any other Presidential campaign.

How can you make fun of a disabled person and get elected President? Just wow.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James King
United States
Louisiana
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb

Kaitlyn_Res wrote:
ShreveportLAGamer wrote:
Kaitlyn_Res wrote:
maxo-texas wrote:
chopkins828 wrote:

Not likely. That you would be so lucky to even halfway merit that comparison would take a heap of qualifying terms and convincing arguments.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kaitlyn Smith
United States
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
ShreveportLAGamer wrote:

Kaitlyn_Res wrote:
ShreveportLAGamer wrote:
Kaitlyn_Res wrote:
maxo-texas wrote:
chopkins828 wrote:

Not likely. That you would be so lucky to even halfway merit that comparison would take a heap of qualifying terms and convincing arguments.

The one calling me a SHREVE meant it as an insult laugh He even implied that I was calling a genuine post disingenuous.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James King
United States
Louisiana
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb

Kaitlyn_Res wrote:
ShreveportLAGamer wrote:
Kaitlyn_Res wrote:
ShreveportLAGamer wrote:
Kaitlyn_Res wrote:
maxo-texas wrote:
chopkins828 wrote:

The one calling me a SHREVE meant it as an insult laugh He even implied that I was calling a genuine post disingenuous.

Since it remains to be seen whether the post in question was genuine or disingenuous, it's clear that user of the term didn't know what he was talking about.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sam I am
United States
Portage
Michigan
flag msg tools
What did I tell you...
badge
NO PICKLE!
mbmbmbmbmb
I heard DJT does 6 impossible things BEFORE breakfast!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James King
United States
Louisiana
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb

rcbevco wrote:
I heard DJT does 6 impossible things BEFORE breakfast!

Correction: Donald J. Trump *says* at least 6 impossible things BEFORE breakfast as well as dozens and dozens of impossible things afterwards on a typical campaign day.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Junior McSpiffy
United States
Riverton
Utah
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
ShreveportLAGamer wrote:

Kaitlyn_Res wrote:
ShreveportLAGamer wrote:
Kaitlyn_Res wrote:
ShreveportLAGamer wrote:
Kaitlyn_Res wrote:
maxo-texas wrote:
chopkins828 wrote:

Since it remains to be seen whether the post in question was genuine or disingenuous, it's clear that user of the term didn't know what he was talking about.

Where the original user of the term doesn't know how to properly use the term.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James King
United States
Louisiana
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb

bjlillo wrote:
Shampoo4you wrote:
The crazy thing is that 2 or 3 of any of these would have sunk any other Presidential campaign.

How can you make fun of a disabled person and get elected President? Just wow.

Obama mocked the Special Olympics.

Ho-hum! Although that sounds like a typical Trumpist lie, you're no Donald J. Trump.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
1 , 2  Next »   | 
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.