Popular Tags: [View All]
Travis Eberle
United States
Kent
Washington
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
I found a set of the card decks while cleaning things out in my condo. I'd love to teach this to my little cousins or play with my grandmother but it still feels like it's all luck of the draw. So I decided to see if there's a way to make it a little more like a Euro and less like a crass spin-off of a known property.

First thing is to toss the second chance cards. Second is to make drawing like that of Ticket to Ride. Put four cards out and you can either draw two (The four special cards would count as two draws) or from the deck. So you can either draw/take cards to get what you need, or play cards in order to feed the meter/run errands and gain points. If my memory is right and the game is 200 points it might make for a little more tactical/strategic game as one or more players come down the home stretch.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.