Pieter Nijs
Belgium
Hasselt
Limburg
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hey

As the title suggest Im still looking for an available hotel preferably not to expensive and someplace that organizes some kind of gaming event during the night.
Anybody has any clue ? Im going by car so could be anywhere in the city. Would just enjoy spending the night this year, meeting other board game lovers.

Thanks in advance

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniel D.
Germany
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi Pieter,

did you check the links on my list? -> https://boardgamegeek.com/thread/1638014/essen-links-compila...
At "article 4" there are also some links to accommodation options. Perhaps there is still something availible there..

In addition, you could contact the accommodation service of the Essen tourist information, Phone Tel.: +49 201 8872041 or Email: touristikzentrale@essen.de

Wish you good luck!

Best regards
Daniel
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Adhil Patel
South Africa
Cape Town
Western Cape
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Our plans are changing, so the person I was going to share my room with might be getting his own room.

Would anybody be interested in sharing a room at the Holiday Inn Essen City Centre? I'm there from Tuesday to Monday, so just hoping that I won't have to pay for all of that on my own.

I'll make a full post if anybody thinks there might be people out there interested.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.