Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Tyler DeLisle
United States
Dallas
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Just realized that the expected delivery window from Artipia is "15-22nd of September. The Palettes should have arrived at the warehouse on Tuesday.

Wondering if there were any other delays or if this is still accurate. Anyone in North America fortunate enough to receive there's yet, or at least a Fed Ex shipping notification?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
1603-1714
United States
Georgia
flag msg tools
Now I can add text to my avatar? Sweet! How do I do it?
mbmbmbmbmb
Got mine on Tuesday, September 13. It was delivered by DHL with no shipping notification or tracking info. They tried to deliver it the day before but I had to sign for it. The games are definitely on their way. I can confirm they are being delivered.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Evangelos Foskolos
Greece
Athens
flag msg tools
designer
Keep on Gaming
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
The games have indeed reached the warehouse and each day more games are getting shipped. Normally a notification mail will be sent but we know of several cases that it was delayed. We will try to fix this asap
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike
United States
Olathe
Kansas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
What about stores.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Evangelos Foskolos
Greece
Athens
flag msg tools
designer
Keep on Gaming
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
We want the game to be available in stores but we have not arranged anything before all backers receive their rewards.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike
United States
Olathe
Kansas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I agree, so we want the same thing. LOL! Get those KS backers their games so the rest of us can get it, too!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
chang chang

Connecticut
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
TheDarkKnight wrote:
What about stores.

fokos wrote:
We want the game to be available in stores but we have not arranged anything before all backers receive their rewards.

TheDarkKnight wrote:
I agree, so we want the same thing. LOL! Get those KS backers their games so the rest of us can get it, too!

and the expansion!
I KSed, but didn't go all in (my 1st "real time" game so wanted to play the genre before investing more. But by reading feedback something tells me, I`m really going to want to buy adrenaline
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Greg S.
United States
Whittier
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Got mine in California this Tuesday. Looks great!! Playing tomorrow.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Darren
Canada
Calgary
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
boomgoose wrote:
Was it DHL or FedEx, and did you get an email with the tracking info ahead of time?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
chang chang

Connecticut
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
cagriggs wrote:
Got mine on Tuesday, September 13. It was delivered by DHL with no shipping notification or tracking info. They tried to deliver it the day before but I had to sign for it. The games are definitely on their way. I can confirm they are being delivered.

this was one of the "special delivery" that was part of the DHL-quest shipping companies.
So no part of the packages that should have arrive on the warehouse that the OP is talking about

Kaiyoot wrote:
boomgoose wrote:
Was it DHL or FedEx, and did you get an email with the tracking info ahead of time?

fedex? because if DHL is again part of the "special deliveries"

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Darren
Canada
Calgary
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
chang_1910 wrote:
cagriggs wrote:

this was one of the "special delivery" that was part of the DHL-quest shipping companies.
So no part of the packages that should have arrive on the warehouse that the OP is talking about

Kaiyoot wrote:
boomgoose wrote:

Which is why I was asking - DHL or FedEx? He could have been one of the special deliveries.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tyler DeLisle
United States
Dallas
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Excellent to hear that they're going out, can't wait!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Evangelos Foskolos
Greece
Athens
flag msg tools
designer
Keep on Gaming
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
It was part of the "special deliveries".
All the other copies are in a warehouse in Philadelphia waiting to be shipped, we believe all copies are to be shipped within this week using FedEx (hopefully even before the 22nd as planned).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
chang chang

Connecticut
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Kaiyoot wrote:
chang_1910 wrote:
cagriggs wrote:

Kaiyoot wrote:
boomgoose wrote:

Which is why I was asking - DHL or FedEx? He could have been one of the special deliveries.

oh yea, man. sorry. I was just clarifying to @boomgoose why u were asking. no you

fokos wrote:
It was part of the "special deliveries".
All the other copies are in a warehouse in Philadelphia waiting to be shipped, we believe all copies are to be shipped within this week using FedEx (hopefully even before the 22nd as planned).

thanks for reply @drawlab I cant wait
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Keven
Canada
Quebec
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Oh man, fedex for Canada too? i got to pay 2 time for a game shipped with fedex now, both time 30$ (Krosmaster Quest and Zombicide Black Pague) i hate Fedex for that

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Darren
Canada
Calgary
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Selgador wrote:
Oh man, fedex for Canada too? i got to pay 2 time for a game shipped with fedex now, both time 30$ (Krosmaster Quest and Zombicide Black Pague) i hate Fedex for that
If you live near the FedEx building and the local CBSA, you can clear the item yourself saving you their crazy fees. This is if they are collecting GST as board games are duty free from my knowledge.

Canadian International Shipping Using UPS or FedEx - A New Beginning

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Erick Araiza
Mexico
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Got mine in Texas on Sept 11. The boxes are pack with minis, liked the insert and the cards. The quality of the monsters still lacked the details and some of them are still impossible to like.. but the game is really exciting and add soon you put the sleeves on you want to play and play again.... Hope you all get it soon.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lester Festertester
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Fedex is better than UPS. Fedex has a flat 10 dollar brokerage fee as opposed to ups. Thats only 4 bucks more than Canada post. The downer is that half of the time canada post wont check your parcel and will deliver it with out taxes or handling fees.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Greg S.
United States
Whittier
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Inner__Light wrote:
Got mine in Texas on Sept 11. The boxes are pack with minis, liked the insert and the cards. The quality of the monsters still lacked the details and some of them are still impossible to like.. but the game is really exciting and add soon you put the sleeves on you want to play and play again.... Hope you all get it soon.

It wasn't UPS, so FedEx I'm guessing. I did not receive tracking or advance notice, but am very pleased with the game. Played it Sunday and had an absolute blast! You guys will love the action phase. Holy cow, we were rolling like maniacs, yelling and laughing the whole time.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Richard Adkins
United States
Toledo
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Seriously!?

24 pallets of games began shipping on the 15th of this month with fulfillment to be completed by the 22nd(2 days from now) and not a single soul has received tracking information or a game?

Anyone?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Denis Maddalena
United States
Nottingham
MD
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Grandsage wrote:
Seriously!?

24 pallets of games began shipping on the 15th of this month with fulfillment to be completed by the 22nd(2 days from now) and not a single soul has received tracking information or a game?

Anyone?

Are you reading? Several people have gotten theirs. This is confirmed both here and the KS page. "By the 22nd" has been withdrawn, though.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joe
United States
Austin
Texas
flag msg tools
mb
eypyeash wrote:
Grandsage wrote:
Seriously!?

Anyone?

Are you reading? Several people have gotten theirs. This is confirmed both here and the KS page. "By the 22nd" has been withdrawn, though.

See, that's the thing. The confirmed delivery services have all been DHL. The unconfirmed ones are just that - no one knows if they were late DHL or early FedEx deliveries. I haven't followed all the KS comments, but so far it looks like no one has confirmed a regular US-originated delivery (FedEx) as opposed to a UK-originated "special" delivery (DHL).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dan Licata
United States
Bel Air
Maryland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Draw Labs commented on the KS'er that the shipping place is behind. I'm not expecting to see this till next week at the earliest.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Evangelos Foskolos
Greece
Athens
flag msg tools
designer
Keep on Gaming
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
danlicata wrote:
Draw Labs commented on the KS'er that the shipping place is behind. I'm not expecting to see this till next week at the earliest.

Shipping is happening already!
Everything was supposed to have been shipped at the 22nd, some copies are not going to be shipped before tomorrow though, but a few days later.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dan Licata
United States
Bel Air
Maryland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
fokos wrote:
danlicata wrote:

Shipping is happening already!
Everything was supposed to have been shipped at the 22nd, some copies are not going to be shipped before tomorrow though, but a few days later.

Any idea if we'll get tracking numbers?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
1 , 2 , 3 , 4  Next »   | 
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.