Hide
7 Posts

Sentinels of the Multiverse» Forums » General

Subject: Matchups you're waiting for rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
brain craft
msg tools
I really want to see some combination of Luminary, Omnitron-X, Stuntman, Harpy, Akash'Thriya, La Comodora, and Lifeline up against Iron Legacy.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian Blankstein
United States
Chicago
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Omnitron-X vs Iron Legacy is currently possible. It would be a pretty quick fight, even by Iron Legacy's standards. For the rest, you'll have to wait a bit.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ian Toltz
United States
Boston
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
I like the weird stuff. It actually makes me really, really sad that Omnitron vs. Omnitron in Omnitron is so unbalanced (villainous Omnitron absolutely wrecks heroic Omnitron).

How about Legacy, America's Greatest Legacy, America's Newest Legacy, and Freedom Five Legacy vs. Iron Legacy?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian Blankstein
United States
Chicago
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Have played it a few times (once in a PBF here, even). Legacy generally suffers quite a bit due to lack of Ongoing destruction.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bern Harkins
United States
Buffalo
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Asmor wrote:
I like the weird stuff. It actually makes me really, really sad that Omnitron vs. Omnitron in Omnitron is so unbalanced (villainous Omnitron absolutely wrecks heroic Omnitron).

How about Legacy, America's Greatest Legacy, America's Newest Legacy, and Freedom Five Legacy vs. Iron Legacy?

This would be bad. Limited cards are limited to one copy in play, not one per hero.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ian Toltz
United States
Boston
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Radulla wrote:
Asmor wrote:

This would be bad. Limited cards are limited to one copy in play, not one per hero.

Hero decks are limited to one per game, too. If you're bending the one rule I see no reason not to bend the other.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Todd McCorkle
United States
Anderson
Indiana
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Not that Iron Legacy would ever let you build up to this...

4 X Legacy God Draw

4 X inspiring presence, motivational charge, surge of strength

Each hero could deal 7 damage and heal the entire team 1 hp.

Throw in a couple of legacy rings....
-original Legs adds +1 (galvanize) to everyone's attack
-newest Legs (Beacon) can make an additional 8 (or 9) damage attack
-Grandpa Legs heals someone for 1 and get yet another attack.
(don't remember what FF legs does)

It gets a little silly.

Speaking of silly... at family reunions, do you think they get into arguments over whose presence is the most inspiring? (I inspire you?! You inspire me!)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.