5 Posts

Evolution» Forums » General

Subject: New Two Tone Boards rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Eric
msg tools
mbmbmbmb
I really like the look of the new species boards that have some green on them for the population. Are these only available in the full climate box? Any other way to get these and the green cubes other than buying the full box?

I only ordered the standalone from kickstarter and I don't think it includes any of these things.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dominic Crapuchettes
United States
Bethesda
MD
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
North Star Games designs party games that don't suck! Play them with your non-gamer friends over the holidays.
badge
First there was Hearts, then there was Spades, and now we bring you Clubs. The suit of clubs finally gets some respect!
mbmbmbmbmb
The Climate stand alone uses the dual colored Species Boards. YOu should be fine.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eric
msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Whoops, what I meant to say is I ordered the conversion kit, not the standalone. Maybe I'll end up buying a standalone and then selling off the excess parts.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt Parker
United States
Saint Charles
Missouri
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I was surprised (but delighted) when I recently bought a copy of Evolution (the base game) and the species boards were two toned.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniel Corban
Canada
Newmarket
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
So, are these new boards with the green cubes in any print run of the second edition, or is this Climate only?

Edit: this seems to be answered here. I guess some print runs of the base set have new boards.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.