Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Jim Davie
United Kingdom
Gloucester
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Hi All,

I live in Central Gloucester & I love board games but have no one to play with, so I would like to set up an informal club to meet at the Linden Tree.

There are no set days decided yet nor times, I'm sending call out to see if anyone is up for meeting and playing in a chosen location.

My thought is to play any game that has the popular vote, this can be board game, card, tabletop quick rules or RPG whichever is the flavour for all. If rotation is required then that's great too.

This call is to kick off I would want to get at least 4-6 players interested to link up. Please respond if your up for this I will check this post out over the next few weeks. Please send me an email if you like.

Games I have to play at this time are:

Dune, Riddle of the Ring, Dragon lance(Dusty), Sun Tzu, AD&D 4th Ed, Zombies, oddballs like 3 stooges card game etc

Once I have some names and numbers, the primary rule will be to buy at least one beer at the pub which seems fair to me. I have no intention at this point to pay for subscription to venue.

Anyway let me know folks if your out there, I'll look forward to hearing from you.

Kind Regard

Jim Davie
email:jmdavie@blueyonder.co.uk

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
T. Dauphin
Canada
Belleville
Ontario
flag msg tools

I wish you the best of luck in this endeavour.
Just one question. Does Gloucester only have one Linden tree?
Does everyone there know where it is?
Just a cheeky colonialist who wants to know (and who can't count).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.