Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Jason Foss
United States
Redmond
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I was a dummy and only realized I need to put them back in their trays after I'm done playing tonight after I had already taken them out and set them on the map...

I have the core and expansion, if anybody can help?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Martin Gallo
United States
O'Fallon
Missouri
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I have some of the base game. My phone is not cooperating so I will try to upload photos later this evening or tomorrow. Sorry.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Foss
United States
Redmond
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I will likely be able to puzzle it out by tomorrow for sure... I need the table space for The Others afterwards. But not to dissuade you because it would probably still be a great reference for somebody else. I do appreciate the quick reply!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rick Koeppen
United States
Bellevue
Nebraska
flag msg tools
LEGO: Hopeful for new 'Castle' sets in 2015!
badge
Games: Regarding my favorite theme of 'Fantasy', I'm hoping for fewer 'card' games and more 'board' games.
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes, I was in this same situation with both the base game and the expansion. I managed to piece it together in the end, but I still think some figures are in the wrong spots. Still love the trays, though!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lucas Caruana
United States
New York
flag msg tools
mbmb
I uploaded pictures of the trays for both the Core box and the Expansion box. They're pending approval.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.