$20.00
$60.00
Atnier Rodriguez
United States
Monroe
Connecticut
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Before I consider typing everything, has anybody done it already for referential purposes?

I know they are all listed in the wiki, but I would like them all in one place for quick comparisons and searches.

Thanks in advance.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Igor Kaplounenko
United States
Burlingame
California
flag msg tools
I now have full access to your systems.
mbmbmbmbmb
okami31 wrote:
Before I consider typing everything, has anybody done it already for referential purposes?

I know they are all listed in the wiki, but I would like them all in one place for quick comparisons and searches.

Thanks in advance.

Personally I would prefer a csv or a google spreadsheet.

It's possible to just make the table in the wiki, but -- objective fact -- Wikia is an ad-riddled ****hole. cry
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Atnier Rodriguez
United States
Monroe
Connecticut
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
megawidget wrote:
okami31 wrote:

Thanks in advance.

Personally I would prefer a csv or a google spreadsheet.

It's possible to just make the table in the wiki, but -- objective fact -- Wikia is an ad-riddled ****hole. cry

Those would work too.

The wiki idea was great at first, but they are virtual swamps for online browsing.

Frustrating.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dom Hiob
Germany
Bonn
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
okami31 wrote:

Thanks in advance.

I thought I once saw something like it on here. But I just did a quick search and there doesn't seem to be anything like it on the file pages at least

On the upside: before you start actually typing in those numbers: You can just copy/paste them to Excel/Libre Office Calc. I tried it and it worked well. Maybe you want to skip the "color" column. And maybe you want to add a "Fighter" column to help distinguish which fighter the style belongs to. Also, if you plan to use it for analysis, Stun Guard and Soak fields might be interesting. And if you want to go all in, you could split up range into minrange and maxrange. So, what I'm saying: it's plenty of work without starting to actually type things up.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brad Talton
United States
New Mexico
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
(╯‵Д′)╯彡┻━┻
mbmbmbmbmb
Behold! http://battlecondb.level99games.com/
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Atnier Rodriguez
United States
Monroe
Connecticut
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Kyokai wrote:

Thanks!

Hopefully advanced search options and promo fighters make it in at some point, but it does save me for now from enduring the miasma of the wikia a moment longer.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.