Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: Pepe! [+] [View All]
Corey Hopkins
United States
Converse
Indiana
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
http://www.cnn.com/2016/09/16/politics/donald-trump-hillary-...

Chief Deplorable wrote:
I think her bodyguards should drop all weapons. Disarm immediately...Take their guns away, let's see what happens to her. Take their guns away, OK? It'll be very dangerous

I don't care what your party is...this man is an asshole who shouldn't even be allowed to visit the White House in a tour.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mac Mcleod
United States
houston
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
chopkins828 wrote:

Chief Deplorable wrote:
I think her bodyguards should drop all weapons. Disarm immediately...Take their guns away, let's see what happens to her. Take their guns away, OK? It'll be very dangerous

I don't care what your party is...this man is an asshole who shouldn't even be allowed to visit the White House in a tour.

God damn him.

Imagine me saying something inappropriate here which I won't because i'm an ordinary citizen and not Trump and can't get away with joking about assassinating people.

I'm not that drunk yet.

That fucking fuckhead fascist fucker.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert Wesley
Nepal
Aberdeen
Washington
flag msg tools
designer
mb
After HER initial 'demise' due with the 1st, then, is she UNDEAD now?
/zombie\~"TRUMPS... not a minor, major, nor even 'part' of any ZOMBIES breakfast, lunch, nor dinner considerations!"

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
flag msg tools
Bitter and Acerbic Harridan
No one is even shocked anymore. He'd basically have to take his toupee off and run naked through a crowded room for a poll to be affected.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Todd McMurray

Chickopee
Massachusetts
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
she2 wrote:
No one is even shocked anymore. He'd basically have to take his toupee off and run naked through a crowded room for a poll to be affected.

He would be the first President forcibly removed from office by the military... plunging our marginal democracy into Banana Republicville.

To prevent that catastrophe from happening, any sensible person knows what to do in November.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Frank F
United States
Texas
flag msg tools
IF YOU WANT IT
badge
Please investigate a resource based economy.
mbmbmbmbmb
"You could literally stand in the middle of 5th Avenue and shoot somebody and I would become president by default!

Because the other candidate will be dead...

ARE YOU GETTING THE HINT?!

Yes...you. The suggestable and loyal loner, desperate for meaning and fame and intelligent enough to discern my subtlety overt message.

You know what to do.

Make. READY America. AIM Great. FIRE Again."
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Boaty McBoatface
England
County of Essex
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
she2 wrote:
I think you have too much faith.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Boaty McBoatface
England
County of Essex
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
darthhugo wrote:
she2 wrote:

He would be the first President forcibly removed from office by the military... plunging our marginal democracy into Banana Republicville.

To prevent that catastrophe from happening, any sensible person knows what to do in November.
There is only one way to be sure.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Adam Alleman
United States
Denver
Colorado
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
LightRider wrote:
"You could literally stand in the middle of 5th Avenue and shoot somebody and I would become president by default!

Yes...you. The suggestable and loyal loner, desperate for meaning and fame and intelligent enough to discern my subtlety overt message.

You know what to do.

So that's how I can date Jodie Foster?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Wendell
United States
Yellow Springs
Ohio
flag msg tools
All the little chicks with crimson lips, go...
badge
Hey, get your stinking cursor off my face! I got nukes, you know.
mbmbmbmbmb
Daddys_Home wrote:
LightRider wrote:

You know what to do.

So that's how I can date Jodie Foster?

OTOH, if you shoot The Donald, you have a shot with Ivanka.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Boaty McBoatface
England
County of Essex
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Drew1365 wrote:
Yes, I can see how, divorced from context, it might sound bad to say let's see how she survives if someone takes her armed bodyguards away.

I'd be more interested in seeing how she'd survive if someone took her media away.
About as long as Trump.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
R. Frazier
United States
West Sacramento
California
flag msg tools
A man learns little by little in battle. Take this battle experience and become a man who can’t be beaten
badge
This flag says we will fight until only our bones are left.
mbmbmbmbmb
Drew1365 wrote:
Yes, I can see how, divorced from context, it might sound bad to say let's see how she survives if someone takes her armed bodyguards away.

I'd be more interested in seeing how she'd survive if someone took her media away.

It's not really a great explanation to your 3rd or 4th "I bet a LOT of people want to kill Hillary" public statements that "actually I was just lying about her wanting to eliminate gun rights, and I was using her getting murdered as my counterpoint to the position I was lying about her having."

Trump is a very, very bad person by any standard, and I understand that you really dislike Hillary. I dislike her too, but I think you should still try to be honest and say "most presidential candidates do not keep talking about other presidential candidates being killed, and really, constantly talking about assassination of your opponents is probably not a good quality in presidential candidate or for that matter a president."
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Boaty McBoatface
England
County of Essex
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
rylfrazier wrote:
Drew1365 wrote:

It's not really a great explanation to your 3rd or 4th "I bet a LOT of people want to kill Hillary" public statements that "actually I was just lying about her wanting to eliminate gun rights, and I was using her getting murdered as my counterpoint to the position I was lying about her having."

Trump is a very, very bad person by any standard, and I understand that you really dislike Hillary. I dislike her too, but I think you should still try to be honest and say "most presidential candidates do not keep talking about other presidential candidates being killed, and really, constantly talking about assassination of your opponents is probably not a good quality in presidential candidate or for that matter a president."
Common, that comment was stupid and ill thought out. It was not a call to kill Clinton.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Colorado
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Would it not be dangerous?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
G Rowls
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
So I take it in the slight chance he actually wins, in the interest of small government etc he wont be needing a protection detail?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Clinton Smith
United States
Port Arthur
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb

Trump's statement is based on a false premise-- the extremely idiotic notion that Hillary doesn't want anybody to have any guns. It's just as dumb as saying "Hillary should stop taking ALL drugs (including antibiotics, blood pressure medicine, etc.), and let's see what happens to her then", because she wants some drugs (heroin, cocaine, etc.) to be banned.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert Wesley
Nepal
Aberdeen
Washington
flag msg tools
designer
mb
she2 wrote:
GOT "Game" too? /kiss\
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Les Marshall
United States
Woodinville
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
chopkins828 wrote:

Chief Deplorable wrote:

Oh fer fuck's sake. This is the kind of crap that makes the media and the left look stupid (more stupid) to the right.

Look. I can't stand Trump. IMO he's an ignorant, lying, sociopath trending toward fascistic racism, sexism and Islamophobia. This ex-Republican is voting against him for sure.

However, he is trying in his stupidly bombastic way to make a point about Hillary Clinton's antipathy towards gun rights. If she thinks American citizens would be safe(r) without arms, then, the argument goes, she should be willing to disarm her body guards. He's implying she would not be safer and therefore American citizens would not be safer.

It's clumsy. It's tone deaf. But it is NOT an endorsement or a call to have her assassinated. Suggesting it is only undermines the credibility of the left, sort of like crying wolf.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steven Woodcock
United States
Unspecified
Unspecified
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
darthhugo wrote:
she2 wrote:

....for Odin's sake don't vote Hillary?

Ferret

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steven Woodcock
United States
Unspecified
Unspecified
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
growlley wrote:
So I take it in the slight chance he actually wins, in the interest of small government etc he wont be needing a protection detail?

Trump's not the one calling for gun control, Hillary is.

So your "take" would be somewhat incorrect (as in totally).

Ferret

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniel Edwards
United Kingdom
London
Unspecified
flag msg tools
Yep any proposal for any gun control is just the same as taking all guns away from everyone. Pats on the back all round.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Born To Lose, Live To Win
United States
Cleveland Heights
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
It's because of candidates like Trump that candidates like Clinton need armed guards.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
jeremy cobert
United States
cedar rapids
Iowa
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
myopia wrote:
Yep any proposal for any gun control is just the same as taking all guns away from everyone. Pats on the back all round.

Moving smokers to their own area is not the same as banning all smoking said some asshole leftist in 1970.

If you like your doctor you can keep your doctor, said some asshole leftist.

We dont use the IRS to target our opponents, said some asshole leftist.

We dont monitor your internet activity, said some asshole leftist.

The people in Australia gave up their fire arms willingly through a mandatory buy back, that's not banning guns said some asshole leftist.

Eat shit, we know the end game you nutters want.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniel Edwards
United Kingdom
London
Unspecified
flag msg tools
You've quoted me but your two thousand fucking miles from what I've said.

Want to give it another try?

Start with the part where Clinton proposes to remove guns from people who need them for their job.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Dearlove
United Kingdom
Isleworth
Middx
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
jeremycobert wrote:
myopia wrote:

Moving smokers to their own area is not the same as banning all smoking said some asshole leftist in 1970.

If you like your doctor you can keep your doctor, said some asshole leftist.

We dont use the IRS to target our opponents, said some asshole leftist.

We dont monitor your internet activity, said some asshole leftist.

The people in Australia gave up their fire arms willingly through a mandatory buy back, that's not banning guns said some asshole leftist.

Eat shit, we know the end game you nutters want.

I note that you assume anyone who wanted the freedom to not inhale smoke is a leftwing nutjob. You see when two fredoms clash the one that does the least damage should win.
Gun control is regarded as a similar issue by some. In the UK itwas never a left/right thing.
The exact administratioal details of which doctor you get is up to you Americans. I assume if you pay yourself you can have any Doctor you can hire.
As to the IRS again I expect thre are plenty on the left who are worried about Government reach and plenty on the right who don't think it is.
Ditto the internet.
Australian gun control was actually voted for in a democracy.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
1 , 2 , 3  Next »   | 
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.