Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Paul Paella
United States
East Aurora
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Is this expansion suppose to come with Major Line cards, one for each Major Line, like we got for the Eastern map?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ian Madsen
United States
Bountiful
Utah
flag msg tools
I'm Human, I promise!
badge
Lies, I'm totally a Cylon!
No, that is a vestige of Railroad Tycoon, all other maps besides Eastern U.S. do not have cards in the deck for major lines.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ralph H. Anderson
United States
Prospect
Connecticut
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
Correct.

There is a chart on the board. We recommend that as player's complete them, they place one a locomotive marker of their color on the chart to show it has been completed.

It is also suggested to use some matching markers (like glass beads) to mark the start and end of each Major Route, to make them easier for players to see. Use a different color set of markers for each route, of course.

Enjoy the game!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
-=::) Dante (::=-
United States
KEW GARDENS
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Just to clarify Ralph's mention about using matching markers for the Major Routes, you'll need a set of three in each color for each Major Line. One to put on the major line on the chart itself and a pair for each end of the route.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul Paella
United States
East Aurora
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
My Western board does not have a Major Line chart. It's not a problem for us as we use flagpole standies in matching pairs and place them on the map to show the Major Line endpoints.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
-=::) Dante (::=-
United States
KEW GARDENS
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Ghorro wrote:
My Western board does not have a Major Line chart.

Yep, the only maps with the chart printed on the board are Europe, Great Britain, and Mexico.

On the Western US map the Major Lines reference card can fit neatly in the SW corner of the map without obscuring any playable area though.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jimmy Hensel
United States
Bryan
Texas
flag msg tools
Have games, Will travel
mbmbmbmbmb
Love the game, but the points for major routes on the reference cards are almost impossible to read.

Also the ridges are almost invisible. I took a Sharpie to my board to make the ridges easier to see.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.