Mark Casiglio
United States
Ansonia
CT
flag msg tools
ConnCon 2018 March 23, 24, 25 in Stamford, CT
badge
mbmbmb
Alternate Boardgames will be holding our next event on this Saturday, May 5. Our events are free and open to the public. We meet at Alternate Universe, a comic book and game store in Milford, CT 398 Bridgeport Ave. (US 1), just right off the ramp from Exit 34 from I-95. We'll be playing from 6 pm until at least 11 pm (often later). on the first Saturday of every month.

In April we scheduled two game nights! Our first attracted 18 gamers. A geek list recap can be viewed here: http://www.boardgamegeek.com/geeklist/20855

Our second night drew in 20 gamers. A geek list recap can be viewed here:
http://www.boardgamegeek.com/geeklist/20978

Alternate Boardgames tends to attract a wide range of participants, from new gamers to long time hardcore players so we'd like to think everyone would feel welcome. And there's usually a lot of BGGers to meet there!

The Alternate Boardgames Yahoo group can be found at this link. Feel free to join if you are interested in keeping up with announcements regarding the AB group.

http://games.groups.yahoo.com/group/AlternateBoardgames/

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Keith "Boaty McBoatface" C
United States
New Haven
Connecticut
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Hey everyone,
I plan on being there. I also plan on having the revised version of the Connecticut Ticket to Ride map with me, for people to try. I think I balanced the routes and planned it a little better this time. I just need to make up a set of tickets and we're good to go.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rich Casiglio
United States
Ansonia
Connecticut
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'll be there and looking to play games!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Swood
United States
Stamford
Connecticut
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Alas, I cannot attend.

And I really, really wanted to play Manila:

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dustin Gervais
United States
Brooklyn
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'll be there. I think there's been mention of El Grande happening, which is something I defintely want to get in on.
I'll be bringing Hoity Toity (Tanga) and possibly Monsters Menace America (Math Trade) for a possible first go around.
Hope to see you there.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Richard Pakpreo
United States
Cambridge
MA - Massachusetts
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
ooo. Sounds like fun. Anyone in Boston area going that might be able to give me a ride?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Is Not Geddy Lee
United States
Sandy Hook
Connecticut
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Wouldn't miss it! Ticket to Ride - CT was great, Monsters Menace America is fun, interested in El Grande and almost anything!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Star Fix
United States
Marlborough
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
badge
I'm not saying I invented the fedora, but I was the first to recognize it's potential as a gaming accessory.
mbmbmbmbmb
I'll be there. I really enjoyed "Ticket to Ride CT" and I'm looking forward to playing that again - as well as playing new games as well.

I don't have nearly as many games as most people on these boards but if I have anything that anyone would like me to bring let me know. I have all my games listed here on BGG under my collection.

See you Saturday!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Keith "Boaty McBoatface" C
United States
New Haven
Connecticut
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
I guess I'm gonna have to get my butt in gear and make up the new set of tickets before tomorrow. I've got the board in pieces right now, just needs assembly.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Renzoni
United States
WEST HAVEN
Connecticut
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm going to come, it'll be my first. I might get a friend to come too.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rich Casiglio
United States
Ansonia
Connecticut
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Both of you would be more than welcome! Come on down.

Also, Saturday is also Free Comic Book Day, so everyone feel free to come down any time during the day and get some free comics too!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.