Popular Tags: [View All]
David Gardner
United States
Washington
Dist of Columbia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Minor clarification regarding this Event card:

Infected Water Supply has you rolling d6 and putting that many hits on your (a) Supplies and (b) Player Units.

Player Units are pretty much all the player's pieces in a game -- and that, seemingly, would include Defiant Villagers.

Can you apply hits to Defiant Villagers? In the Farmingdale Dossier, I believe it says they cannot -- Villagers "cannot be attacked or take damage."

So I think it's actually that you can puts on Supplies and all Player Units except for Villagers. --David

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bård Holst
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
David Gardner wrote:
Minor clarification regarding this Event card:

Infected Water Supply has you rolling d6 and putting that many hits on your (a) Supplies and (b) Player Units.

Player Units are pretty much all the player's pieces in a game -- and that, seemingly, would include Defiant Villagers.

Can you apply hits to Defiant Villagers? In the Farmingdale Dossier, I believe it says they cannot -- Villagers "cannot be attacked or take damage."

So I think it's actually that you can puts on Supplies and all Player Units except for Villagers. --David

I beleive what you are referring to are refugees (yellow/green units). Refugees are different from defiant villagers and cannot be attacked or take damage. They can only be devoured if I remember correctly.
With that said I'm pretty sure you can assign damage to defiant villagers (blue tokens that start in village spaces) as they are considered player Units.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
CycyX
France
Magny en Vexin
Val d'Oise
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Do you refer to refugees or civilians (defiant or not)? Refugees can't take any damage (just get devoured...).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Gardner
United States
Washington
Dist of Columbia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Referring specifically to (Defiant) Villagers. --DG

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bård Holst
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
David Gardner wrote:
Referring specifically to (Defiant) Villagers. --DG

Defiant Villagers never take damage, can not take actions and are never eliminated, so you can not apply hits to them.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.