Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Stephen Poulin
United States
Ludlow
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
I am really kicking myself, I received the 48 hour kickstarter notice but then life got in the way and i completely forgot about it. and i missed out .
I have no one to blame but myself But does anyone know if they are going to open up a late kickstarter buy in? I really need to get this game.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lawrence
United States
Tustin
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I received this message from kickstarter after asking if there will be any late pledges:

Quote:
Good Games USA
Good Games USA
Sep 15 2016
Lawrence we will accept some Paypal payments after the campaign closes if you are still interested.

Cheers
Kim
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stephen Poulin
United States
Ludlow
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Awesome....did they say how to contact them or if they were going to post something?

Thanks
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Evan
United States
Longwood
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The only things you will miss out on by purchasing the retail game are the promo cards (and the time delay between KS shipments and the retail release). As far as missing kickstarters goes, this one was relatively painless. I hope you get another kick at the can, but regardless, it's not like you missed out on all the Scythe or Blood Rage extras.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
ArtSchool
Spain
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
GoingTopShelf wrote:
The only things you will miss out on by purchasing the retail game are the promo cards (and the time delay between KS shipments and the retail release). As far as missing kickstarters goes, this one was relatively painless. I hope you get another kick at the can, but regardless, it's not like you missed out on all the Scythe or Blood Rage extras.

Well actually, you also miss the 2 extra theme expansion decks (ninjas / gangsters iirc), which will have to be purchased separately...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J-F Audy
Canada
Chambly
Québec
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Shu1984 wrote:
GoingTopShelf wrote:

Well actually, you also miss the 2 extra theme expansion decks (ninjas / gangsters iirc), which will have to be purchased separately...

That's not accurate!

The 2 expansion themes (Ninjas and Gangsters) will be included in the retail version of the game.

The 12 "teaser" cards will eventually be offered when their respective theme will be available.

Finally, the Gen Con promo card should be available for purchase online sometime in the future.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stephen Poulin
United States
Ludlow
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Well hearing that does make it less painful... thanks for all the info guys.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Vermont
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Yeah, the good news is you won't miss out on any bits if you missed the Kickstarter. You'll just have to wait a bit.

It's why I did kickstart; I want to support companies (and great games) that want all players to have all the bits!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Philip Mazzone
United States
Maspeth
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Yep, the only KS exclusive were the 12 preview cards that will eventually show up when those actual decks get released next year. The Gen Con promo card will show up on the BGG store, or can be found from someone willing to part with it (there were hundreds given out at the show this year).

Honestly, it was not a big deal you missed it, dont worry.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kim Brebach
Australia
Sydney
NSW
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmb
Stephen we will have a late pledge option available early next week.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stephen Poulin
United States
Ludlow
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
will that be on the kickstarter page or the website for the game?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Aida San Millan Martin
Spain
madrid
madrid
flag msg tools
mb
I also want a copy please! How can I do?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kim Brebach
Australia
Sydney
NSW
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmb
Late pledges for Unfair are available until Jan 8.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.