$35.00
Scott O'Brien
United States
Connellsville
PA
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
so after the recent front end survey, I have learned this site does a lot of customization... it just isnt clear on how to accomplish most of it because

1)I am derp
2)The site is badly designed
3)Features are just not obvious how to access

but... so I watch my thumb count over the course of days, and when I see a jump of maybe 10-20, I realize something interesting happened somewhere.

So I go into my contributions panel and click thumbs, and I can see the volume of thumbs I have received for threads, geek lists, comments, etc.

But they are sorted by the thumb count form most to least... which is useless... I want to know what of mine was thumbed in the last 24-36 hours...

HOW DO I SORT THEM CHRONOLOGICALLY?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kārlis Jēriņš
Latvia
Riga
flag msg tools
I'm a sheep.
badge
A lovely, fluffy sheep.
mbmbmbmbmb
I don't think thumbs get timestamped in the database - because there's really no reason for them to be - and that would make it impossible to do what you want. But if you want to know when something happens in a particular part of the site (like, say, in threads or geeklists you've posted in), that's exactly what subscriptions are for.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tomello Visello
United States
Reston
Virginia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
sao123 wrote:
I want to know what of mine was thumbed in the last 24-36 hours...

It's not here ... so how badly do you want to know ? How hard are you willing to work at it ?

I explored this in the past and managed a crude spreadsheet method. Go to your Contributions page and pick something such as this

Capture it as a list today and save it. Come look again tomorrow and compare them side-by-side, perhaps by setting up some Sort commands and some other formulas to locate differences in the Thumb count.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.