Project: ELITE» Forums » Rules

Subject: Errata / Faqs compilation rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
chang chang

Connecticut
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hey all, noticed that this game do not have one yet and with the creators / designer so involve here, I figured it would be good.

Please if you find a misprint, or have a question about the gameplay post it here. I would try to keep this 1st post updated.

And this way, creators would also have an compilation of them to put / consider for official release.

So far (to my knowledge) we have: (note that 3pod is Konstantinos Kokkinis, game designer)

Q:
PewPewPeng wrote:
Today I noticed,that my Shallow River Board has two objective slots with number 1 on it, but none with a 11. Is this a general fault?

A:
3pod wrote:
Thank you for pointing this out.
In the Shallow Rivers board.
It is indeed a misprint. The Objective slot on the left (closer to the Starting Area) should read 11. Another way to remember that is that the higher the number, the closer it is to the Starting Area.

3pod wrote:
kinkykone wrote:
On Alien Crash Site, the issue is an arrow leading into spawn point no. 5. It's terrain...

Alien crash site: confirmed misprint.

3pod wrote:
kinkykone wrote:
On Infested Ruin, the issue stated is a tree right of the no. 10 spawn point..
Infested Ruins. Yes this is terrain and should be better visualized by being connected to the ruined building next to it. Aliens may cannot enter it since there is not arrow allowing you to enter but Characters should not enter it as well. It also blocks line of sight.

3pod wrote:
cely81 wrote:
Why are there only 2 advanced eruptors and 2 advanced guardians in the box if correspondent alien cards request to spawn more than 2 each?

We apologize. The cards are misprinted. You should only spawn 2.

EDIT: btw please keep this just for sharing mistake / misprint or confusing rules that might benefit from having an Faq. Leave the complain and rants for another place, you are in right to do so, if you feel stepped on; but please don't do so here. Thanks
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
chang chang

Connecticut
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
*reserve space*

just case 1st post limited me at some point

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michail Giannis
Greece
Petroupoli/Athens
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Q:
Quote:
Do you have to be adjacent to the Recon/Recovery tile when you place the dice on it to move it.

A:
tsantilas wrote:
Yes

Q:
Quote:
are you adjacent for recon/recov placement purposes if you are diagonally next to it, including if the diagonal is a wall corner?

A:
3pod wrote:
Yes

Q:
Quote:
If a monster moves and pushes a character (and inflicts a damage) does the character have to move in the direction of the arrows as well as the monster, or can the character choose to move in a different direction to avoid being pushed (and taking another damage) again/

A:
tsantilas wrote:
Player chooses where to move the character. He can ignore the arrows.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.