11 Posts

BoardGameGeek» Forums » BoardGameGeek Related » BGG General

Subject: BGG at Essen geekstore rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Christian K
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Not sure where to post this so here goes.

I would love to get the Food chain magnate stuff from the geekstore. Will it be possible to buy it from BGG at Essen?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chaddyboy
United States
Olathe
Kansas
flag msg tools
admin
designer
Bloooooop.
badge
Bluuuuuurp.
mbmbmbmbmb
Muemmelmann wrote:
Not sure where to post this so here goes.

I would love to get the Food chain magnate stuff from the geekstore. Will it be possible to buy it from BGG at Essen?

They'll be sold out within the next week or two, so unfortunately it looks like we won't have them in stock for Spiel.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christian K
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Aw man save me one? I can pay you now if you would be willing to save it. I will even pay double for your trouble

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Susie_Cat
United Kingdom
Oxfordshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb

Why not buy it and get them to ship it? It's not *that* expensive...

Susie_Cat.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christian K
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Yeah I guess. When ordering anything of value more than 12 usd, we pay an import charge of 20 usd plus some percentage.

I would just rather give the money to BGG.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Susie_Cat
United Kingdom
Oxfordshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb

$20? Ouch!

It is "only" $13 though and I think I paid $13 for my shipping though that was for $40 worth of stuff...

I'd be happy to take delivery and "mule" it to Essen for you if you are desperate though. Let me know - we'll be there Thursday and Friday.

Susie_Cat.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christian K
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Ah don't worry about it I guess I should just order and pay the price. Thanks for offering though.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christian B.
Denmark
Frederiksberg C
flag msg tools
I don't design games, I play them!
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
So... I guess this is the place to ask:
Will BGG Store bring copies (or just one copy!) of Minerva to Essen? I have the same problem as Christian K, as the game itself will easily cost at least $100 if I order it from the store and have it shipped to Denmark, so I'm looking at other options.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Derek Yeung

Paradise Valley
Arizona
msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
ChrB wrote:
So... I guess this is the place to ask:
Will BGG Store bring copies (or just one copy!) of Minerva to Essen? I have the same problem as Christian K, as the game itself will easily cost at least $100 if I order it from the store and have it shipped to Denmark, so I'm looking at other options.

Ask a US mule to carry it over.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jan D'Huyvetter
Belgium
Gent
Oost-Vlaanderen
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Well I have the same question as above, but not realy the answer.

I would like to buy some promo's from the Geekstore, but not a greeat fan of the extra charges that I would get for the order.

Does the Geekstore have a booth on Essen 2016, and wil they bring most of the promostuff they have available on the site? Or can you place an order and pick up @ essen?

thx in advance

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Susie_Cat
United Kingdom
Oxfordshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb

It is certainly something the folks could look into: preorder with prepayment and collection at Essen. We've done it for the first time with SpielMaterial.de and it is really nice to know there's one less thing to worry about when there; just turn up and collect...

Susie_Cat.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.