Hide
5 Posts

BoardGameGeek» Forums » Gaming Related » General Gaming

Subject: Information About This Card Game rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Leo Leo
msg tools
I know a card game named Pusquion (may be Pasquion), but I did not get any information on internet about this playing card game. It plays with 52 cards excluding jokers. Dealer deals 7 cards to opponent, take 7 cards for himself. Opponent throw a card, say 7 of Hearts, dealer must throw on this card 7 of any color or any Hearts. Say dealer throw 8 of Hearts on this card, then opponent throw 8 of Clubs on pile, so on. Who finish all cards on his hand he wins. Have you any information of that card game?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tomello Visello
United States
Reston
Virginia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I spent a few quick minutes inside this comprehensive catalog of card games,

Oxford Dictionary of Card Games

I did not discover anything matching variations of that name.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Avri
United States
Brooklyn
New York
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi, Leo. Welcome.

The game you describe sounds like a number of traditional trick taking games. Perhaps the most famous is Crazy Eights - do certain cards in the game you remember have special properties?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Leo Leo
msg tools
TVis wrote:
I spent a few quick minutes inside this comprehensive catalog of card games,

Oxford Dictionary of Card Games

I did not discover anything matching variations of that name.

Thank you.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Leo Leo
msg tools
nycavri wrote:
Hi, Leo. Welcome.

The game you describe sounds like a number of traditional trick taking games. Perhaps the most famous is Crazy Eights - do certain cards in the game you remember have special properties?

Thank you. It look like Crazy Eights but not same. No card have special properties. I learned Pusquion (or Pusquione) from a neighbor at late 1970s.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.