Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Richard Ham
Malta
Marsalforn
Gozo, Malta
flag msg tools
badge
CLICK THIS BEAGLE if you're looking for in-depth gameplay video run-throughs! :)
mbmbmbmbmb
Whoever has fewest VP gets the die when it goes traitor, but what if players are tied (like in the very first adventure of a game)?

Also, once a player drops him, if he comes up with the wheel icon again, does the player get to drop him a 2nd time?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Szymon Przybylak
Poland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
rahdo wrote:
Whoever has fewest VP gets the die when it goes traitor, but what if players are tied (like in the very first adventure of a game)?
Do this the opposite way you check who is the winner if the game is tied. First check who has the least number of Parts + Upgrades. If tied again, check Pirates. If tied again, check who has the least Upgrades.
If there is still tie, decide by yourself ;p (I don't think that you want to send e-mail to Ignacy and wait for an answer).

In first adventure I think it has to be Baron. I have to clarify this
rahdo wrote:
Also, once a player drops him, if he comes up with the wheel icon again, does the player get to drop him a 2nd time?

Yes, he drops it 2nd time.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.