Popular Tags: [View All]
Chris Knapp
United States
Yellowstone National Park
Wyoming
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I am considering buying a few more expansions already but I don't think there are any websites that have all the expansions in stock. Amazon is low on Strange Remnants and Forsaken Lore ($40! each), Cardhaus is out of Signs of Carcosa, etc. I would like to order them all at once so I only have to pay shipping once. How likely is it that websites would get more stock soon?

It's exciting to know that Eldritch Horror is popular but I would like to get in on the fun too. ☺

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian Bowles
United States
Depauw
Indiana
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I would bet Cardhaus.com will have Carcosa back very soon since it's the latest release. Only problem there is some of the older ones stock is getting low (Forsaken Lore 3 left). If it was me and I wanted to get everything for the game I would go ahead and order all but Carcosa (while it's available). I could always pick SOC up later with another order as I probably get more games after Eldritch. I know, I've seen me do it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rupert Cullum
United States
Houston
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Coolstuffinc.com has all of them except Foresaken Lore (says it has over 20+ in stock for each except Mountains of Madness, which it says it has 12).

They've worked out well for me when I have bought stuff in the past.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Knapp
United States
Wyoming
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hmm I think I may order from Cardhaus since I would rather have Forsaken Lore than Signs of Carcosa. I can get Signs later from Amazon with free shipping.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rupert Cullum
United States
Houston
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Good choice !

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Knapp
United States
Wyoming
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Well just since I made my post earlier today Strange Remnants is no longer available from Cardhaus, so no single website has more than two expansions available now.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chad Ries
United States
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Pretty sure Fantasy Flight's upcoming website has many of the expansions on the boat
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Knapp
United States
Wyoming
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I went ahead and ordered the ones that Amazon had, which were Mountains of Madness and Signs of Carcosa. I forgot to mention that I already have Under the Pyramids, so the only ones I will be missing now are Lore and Remnants. I figure I can just pick them up if amazon ever gets them back in stock (at a reasonable price).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Knapp
United States
Wyoming
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Forsaken Lore is now listed as "Shipping Now" on FFG website so I would expect to see it back in stock a lot of places soon. Strange Remnants is still "On the Boat".

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.