Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Craig Artl
United States
New Berlin
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Just finished playing the Broken Seals mission and have a question regarding the failure results rules. I was playing The End Times mission length and managed to repair just 2 of the 3 seals before time ran out on me.

Besides the permanent D3 health/sanity loss, it notes that the world is consumed but the heroes are pulled into a parallel dimension in the deserts of the Badlands. What is that supposed to mean? Is it just a bunch of flavor text? Are we now able to just continue on and travel to a frontier town? Thanks for the help!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Albert Graham
United States
Florida
flag msg tools
mb
Mostly yes, just flavor text. However it can also be no, there is a Badlands adventure pack available that makes missions more difficult. I would stipulate that every mission after failing broken seals must include Badlands rules, if you have the adventure pack that is.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Craig Artl
United States
New Berlin
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Albert...thanks for the reply! I was not familiar with the Badlands supplement. For now, it's on to the next frontier town!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.