Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Spazz
Canada
Brampton
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I am really hoping to see more crossover with Ninja All Stars. Currently they have the ninja spawn points available for the game and a few generic heroes, but there are so many great models available that I really want to see more!

To that end, I fashioned up one of my favourite models - Onibaba, the sweet little old lady who has been possessed by the spirit of the demon that resides in the mask she wears. Well, Onibaba isn't really that sweet if you know the story behind her.

But I put a lot of thought into making this character fir the theme. One of my favourite parts about her is how the mask will try to claim a new host when she dies. This creates a lot of tension about either killing her at range, or letting someone with a high WILL strike the final blow.

I have had a lot of fun playtesting her, and I am hoping you enjoy her. Maybe if I get some positive feedback, I will try my hand at some more of the ronin.

Any feedback is appreciated.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michelle
United States
Portland
Oregon
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Very cool idea! I haven't played the game enough to comment on gameplay but thematically it's awesome.

My other thought: You may want to recategorize this thread into the Variants section to help people find it in the future.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.