Popular Tags: [View All]
Rich Dodgin
Scotland
Edinburgh
Midlothian
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb

I love the look of this and would really like to get a copy. So I was wondering if anyone be willing to pick me up a copy at Essen and post it to the UK for me? Obviously I'd pay you for the game and any postage costs etc. No worries if this is not possible, but thought I'd ask. Thanks
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Marion
msg tools
Just do it !
badge
Enjoy Life.
mb
richdodgin wrote:

I love the look of this and would really like to get a copy. So I was wondering if anyone be willing to pick me up a copy at Essen and post it to the UK for me? Obviously I'd pay you for the game and any postage costs etc. No worries if this is not possible, but thought I'd ask. Thanks

I would be happy to help
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rich Dodgin
Scotland
Edinburgh
Midlothian
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
maho wrote:
richdodgin wrote:

I would be happy to help

Fantastic - thanks! I'll send you a BGG mail. Cheers
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Franek Kielbasa
msg tools
mb
maybe an extra copy for a fellow UK resident?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Franek Kielbasa
msg tools
mb
i'm actually serious - anyone can help? my wife's really looking forward to this game.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.