$5.00
$30.00
$20.00
Rye Stevenson
Canada
Vancouver
British Columbia
flag msg tools
Firstly, on the play mats, there is a printed gold value on the tech upgrade spaces, but in the rule book, I couldn't find any indicated gold costs beyond the one gold that is mentioned for the Tech I building. Are the Tech II and III buildings free or do I need to pay the values printed on the playmats?

Also about the tech buildings, I assume that I can start the next level of Tech building as soon as I have the appropriate number of workers (the turn that I use the make worker action)? Meaning that if I am the second player, I could theoretically start my Tech I building on my first turn, my Tech II building on my third turn, and my Tech III building on my fifth turn? (giving me access to tech I, II, and III on turns 2, 4, and 6)

In the rules, it says that +1/+1 and -1/-1 tokens cancel each other out, but I believe that I should still leave the tokens on the creature in case one of the tokens gets removed later. Can someone confirm this?

Is there a maximum number of workers? It says we can have maximum 20 gold, and that teching 2 cards is mandatory until we have 10 workers, but after that, I assume that we can continue removing cards from our deck to make workers (giving perhaps 12 or 15 or however many workers.)

Hmmm, I think that was it for now

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jonathan Maisonneuve
Canada
Quebec
Quebec
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Price on playmat.

Yes. But you still need the previous tech building. So if your Tech I get destroyed, you need to rebuild it and wait until next turn before building Tech II.

No. They cancel each others out, to exactly prevent that.

No maximum.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.