Subject: Hearts and Minds question rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Miquel Izquierdo Cazorla
Spain
08030 Barcelona
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Maybe is in the rules or in the Map track, but i wasn't capable to find where is the definition for Control (Communist or Allied) or Pro-Allied, Pro Communist of Corps areas in South Vietnam or Laos and Cambodja.
I suspect +6 or -6 is Control, but what is the number for "pro"?, and Is it possible for a region not to be controlled?.
The questions are for The Wargamer Version.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Neil Willis
United States
Iowa
flag msg tools
the original map does not have this clarification printed on it, however the reprint does. On the new map it clearly shows that positive hearts and minds scores are "pro-allied" and negative scores are "pro communist" and it is printed right on the scale. I looked in the original rules and there was no clarification on the point but the reprint answers the issue.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Neil Willis
United States
Iowa
flag msg tools
and +6 or -6 is NOT control. it is actually the equivalent of +7/-7. On the reprint there are printed spaces on the scale for "allied control" and "Communist control" and they are both one block PAST +6 or -6.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.