$30.00
Larry Schneider
United States
Connecticut
flag msg tools
I took a 3-cargo contract and then decided to flip it over to its generic side. Where does the 3rd die go? Back to the warehouse?

Suppose when I loaded the dice for that contract originally, my warehouse was empty? Does the die then return to the dice pool?

And what if when I loaded the dice originally, I got 1 die from the warehouse and the other 2 from the dice pool...then where does the die go?
I don't think the rules talk about this issue at all.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
H-B-G
United Kingdom
Halesowen
West Midlands
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
schnel wrote:
I took a 3-cargo contract and then decided to flip it over to its generic side. Where does the 3rd die go? Back to the warehouse?

Suppose when I loaded the dice for that contract originally, my warehouse was empty? Does the die then return to the dice pool?

And what if when I loaded the dice originally, I got 1 die from the warehouse and the other 2 from the dice pool...then where does the die go?
I don't think the rules talk about this issue at all.

When you take a contract you must decide which side you are going to use straight away, if you take the card on its country side you can't later flip it to the generic one.

So in this case if you have taken the 3 dice, you can't later flip the card to the generic side.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joshua Schutte
United States
Columbus
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
you don't put dice on the contract till you decide which side you want. Dice would go back to warehouse where they came from (or pool if empty) , by the rules you pick a side and are stuck with that choice.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Larry Schneider
United States
Connecticut
flag msg tools
Crikrunner wrote:
you don't put dice on the contract till you decide which side you want. Dice would go back to warehouse where they came from (or pool if empty) , by the rules you pick a side and are stuck with that choice.

Oh, I see. Thank you both.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.