$30.00
Ryan Rau
Canada
Saskatoon
Saskatchewan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
You may enjoy Tzolk'in: The Mayan Calendar based on what you described what you like. You have the same taste that I do and this is an excellent game!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Shane Larsen
United States
Salt Lake City
UT
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Troyes
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andreas Becker
United States
Los Angeles
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
thedacker wrote:

Agreed. We just traded for this one and I am in love with it. Great medium / medium-heavy game. I've mostly played it at 2, and one time with 3, and with both it was a fantastic experience.

I'll add Grand Austria Hotel to the suggestions. Not too heavy, but I'd say around the same weight as Marco Polo, and I think it's a much better game (at least with 2 players).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Harv Veerman
Netherlands
Zoetermeer
Zuid-Holland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
FightOnGoBlue wrote:
thedacker wrote:

Agreed. We just traded for this one and I am in love with it. Great medium / medium-heavy game. I've mostly played it at 2, and one time with 3, and with both it was a fantastic experience.

I'll add Grand Austria Hotel to the suggestions. Not too heavy, but I'd say around the same weight as Marco Polo, and I think it's a much better game (at least with 2 players).

THIRDED...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin Garnica
United States
West Covina
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Bruxelles 1893
Glass Road
Orleans
Archon
Goa
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott O'Brien
United States
Connellsville
PA
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Tzolk'in: The Mayan Calendar
Keyflower
Terra Mystica
Troyes
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.