Popular Tags: [View All]
William Crispin
United States
Wilmington
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Does the roll of 4 on the dice to use or summon the King Dragon need to rolled while the companion is already present in the volcano or can be the roll that moved the companion onto the volcano?

The same question for using the dragon if your companion summoned it. You rolled a 4 to summon the dragon and now do you need another 4 on another turn to fly?

I assumed that you would need individual rolls for this otherwise companions would be able to move all over the board in a single turn.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Curt Carpenter
United States
Kirkland
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm not sure I understand your first question, but I'll take a stab:
The dragons only carry pawns between volcanos. No getting on or off the ride while on the path.

A 4 or dragon token can be used to:
1 Ride a dragon that is already colocated with your pawn on a volcano to any other volcano.
or
2 Summon a dragon from anywhere to one of your pawns at a volcano.
But not both with a single 4 or dragon token.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Marvosh
United States
Boise
ID
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
What he said. Moving to any space on the board is powerful enough. It doesn't make sense to make it more powerful by allowing it to be combined with movment or calling.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
William Crispin
United States
Wilmington
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I understand better when I realized that using a die means "consuming" a die. It can be used for any appropriate action but then is consumed so it could not be used to move and power a dragon.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.